Big 3 Media is a creative video production house based in Singapore that
specializes in creative storytelling. Since 2008, we have ventured beyond the beaten
paths to craft uniquely artful stories. We put ourselves in the shoes of our clients,
target audience, and the characters of our story, to see the world through a myriad of
Big 3 Media has grown exponentially over the years. Not only do we have a sizable
team of committed and talented individuals and an ever-expanding clientele, but we
have also extended our area of expertise, in the forms of new products and services,
with the acquisition of new technology and partnership with our sister organizations.
Holding true to our Big 3 core values of being Creative, Empathetic and Better, we
never stop seeking improvement, experience, and knowledge in the creative
process, constantly pushing ourselves to so that you will see the bigger picture.
You’ll be working closely with the CtrlD Team. CtrlD (pronounced Control-D) is Big 3 Media’s specialized creative studio. The studio focuses on 3 major disciplines, animation, graphic design, and game development.
● Scope project details with prospective clients and relevant creative teams
● Prepare price quotes, proposals and presentations to pitch to potential clients
● Negotiate the terms of an agreement, price and specifications with clients
● Manage accounts and maintain good relationships with current and potential clients
● Implement new sales plans in support of organizational strategy and objectives
● Maintain ongoing sales pipeline by identifying opportunities and develop strategies to drive incremental revenue growth within existing client accounts
● Develop and leverage the company’s branding and professional profile
● Work closely with the CtrlD team to manage projects and stakeholders
● A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Sales / Marketing / Mass Communications or equivalent
● At least 2-3 years of relevant sales, accounts or BD experience in media, advertising or PR industries
● Strong negotiation, communication and presentation skills
● Detail-oriented and highly organized approach to work with a commitment to excellence.
● Experience in using CRM platforms like Hubspot would have an added advantage
● Experience in managing pre-sales & deployment processes, including client presentations & product demonstrations
● Understanding of the usage of different design & animation software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects will be an added advantage