Project Management Executive (Full Time)
- Assist Project Consultants to coordinate and oversee the project development from the start to completion.
- Plan, organize and track work schedule to ensure timely delivery of target milestones.
- Communicate and liaise with clients to consolidate and validate the requirements of the project.
- Manage changes in project scope proactively
- Maintain project administration and documentation.
- Identify potential problems and devise contingency plans to minimize project risks.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Past experiences in project management in a startup is a plus.
- 2 years of experience in project management with Scrum framework in the technology industry.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities, while working independently to drive projects to completion with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English, ability to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management and customer management.
- Experience in project management tools such as Confluence and Jira.