CraveFX is a Singaporean company that specializes in animation, motion graphics, and visual effects. We have been in operation since 2013 and have a team based in Q Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, under the company Big Corridor (https://www.corridor.my/). We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced lead motion graphics artist to join our team in Kuala Lumpur. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding the design and creation of high-quality motion graphics for various projects, while also enhancing the quality and effectiveness of our Kuala Lumpur team.
This role is required to work closely with:
● Operations Manager in Kuala Lumpur
● Lead Motion Graphics Artist in Singapore
● Motion Graphics Team in Kuala Lumpur
Roles and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
● Develop and create high-quality 2D and 3D motion graphics and animations for a variety of projects
● Ensure common goals, direction, and accountability are communicated within the department.
● Work closely with directors to understand the project’s vision. Provide artistic feedback to artists and identify technical problems, being responsible for finding solutions to execute the project successfully.
● Train and nurture team members
● Work closely with KL Operations Manager to to develop and/or improve workflows, tools and efficiencies within the department.
● Assist in seeking out and interviewing new talent for the department
● Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in motion graphics and animation
● Bachelor’s degree/diploma in motion graphics design, animation, or a related field
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience in motion graphics or related field
● At least one year of experience managing small to medium-sized projects
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Deep understanding of 2D and 3D motion graphics pipeline
● Able to execute a variety of motion graphics style/concept at a high level
● Expert-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including After Effects and Illustrator
● Expert-level proficiency in Cinema 4D and Redshift rendering engine
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Strong organisational skills and discipline
● Good problem-solving skills and ability to do self-directed learning
● Experience nurturing other artists and providing constructive feedback
● Experience in resolving technical challenges
If you are a highly motivated and creative motion graphics artist with a passion for
creating exceptional work, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Do
include your portfolio in your résumé when you apply!