Business Development Representative (Full Time)
- Assisting the Business Development Team to prepare and pitch proposals with complex solutions to C-Suite and other senior stakeholders.
- Assisting the Business Development Team in preparing quotations, contracts, and agreements while liaising with clients and partners.
- Building a pipeline of leads by proactively identifying, initiating and qualifying relationships with new clients.
- Ensuring that billing reports of managed accounts are provided on a timely basis, while working closely with our operations team.
- Consulting with clients to achieve their business goals through developing custom solutions and integrating with existing cloud solutions.
- Assessing market competition by conducting customer and competitor behaviour analysis to identify areas of opportunities for our products.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Comfortable building projects, playbooks and processes from scratch.
- Track record of reaching and exceeding strategic goals in the technology industry with Startups and New Ventures.
- 2 years of experience in sales, account management, channel partnerships or equivalent experience in the technology industry.
- Fluency in verbal and written English, ability to communicate in Chinese (Mandarin) is a plus.
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical audiences, while dealing with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in stakeholder and customer management.
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools.