Big 3 Media
3D Generalist (6-Months Contract) (Contract)
- Model, texture, light, and render high-resolution assets using Blender and Photoshop.
- Experienced in 3D production pipeline and implementation to game engine.
- Optimize models and textures to meet the specifications for Game Engine.
- Adding detail and resolution to in-game models for marketing use
- Integrate 3D assets into composites to create visually engaging art pieces
- Collaborate with Artists, Art Directors, and Project Managers to ensure consistent visual direction
- Participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Photoshop and Blender Pipeline, from modeling, texturing, rigging to animation. ZBrush, Substance, V-ray/Arnold is a must
- Strong drawing and painting skills is a must.
- Refined design and aesthetic sense, adaptability to different styles, and strong communication style
- Attention to detail in all aspects of UV Mapping, textures, and lookdev
- Understanding of shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to composition
- An eye for color, contrast, value, detail, and good lighting principles when creating textures and materials
- Online portfolio consisting of current personal and recent professional work
- Be able to adapt to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead Artist and Art Directors, and work in an iterative environment
- Organic and hard-surface modeling/lighting/FX
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet team deadlines
- Familiarity with Unity3D is a must
- Strong passion for gaming is a must