Big 3 Media
3D Generalist (Full Time)
- Create & handle 3D assets, mainly modeling, UV mapping, rigging, and animating in Blender/Maya.
- Assist in generating or outputting assets or visuals, such as lighting & rendering in Game Engine or Blender
- Optimize models and textures to meet the specifications of Game Engines.
- Adding detail and resolution to in-game models for marketing use.
- Integrate 3D assets into scenes or composites to create visually engaging art pieces.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistent and quality assets/visuals.
- Participate in art reviews and respond to critical feedback in a professional manner.
- A strong sense of responsibility, empathy to the next human being, and creative thought.
- An online portfolio consisting of current personal and recent professional work, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience in the 3D production pipeline, from concept to final output.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the asset creation pipeline, such as understanding 3D form and silhouettes, topology, UV map layout, naming conventions, etc.
- Experience with game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity, or PlayCanvas.
- Refined design and aesthetic sense, with adaptability to adhere to stylistic guidelines set by the Lead Artist and Art Directors, and to work in an iterative environment.
- An eye for color, contrast, value, detail, and good lighting principles when creating textures, scenes, or renders.
- Time management skills and ability to meet team deadlines.
- A strong passion for gaming.